My website http://www.indiastudentzone.com/. having anna univ updates


Hi my dear blog readers out there .Me and with few of my friends i am gona host a website which will be purely for educational purpose ,jobs ,symposium and all.The website is 

I would like to have my readers there also.Hence i would like my reader to review it and give me feedback.

India Student Zone
 is an educational portal providing reliable and comprehensive information on educational institutions,symposiums,collegefest, examinations, education system, exam results, entrance examinations, previous years university question papers ,jobs etc.
This portal provides everything what an indian student needs to know and search for.It will be called as google for indian students in days to come.

  We wish to see you all and enjoy this website.

with love
indiastudentzone.com(nknakul)

Please give me feedbacks on 

This blog will be updated always as university circular and pdfs and results are published.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Please give your valuable suggestion."