My voice-reply to kiruthika k on her question

question:

Sir,

I have completed M.C.A. I have more desired to join part time M.E (CSE). But, I have missed TANCET registration for Part time M.E exam 2011.
Have any method to join part time M.E (CSE) in virudhunagar?

Please send your idea  immediately.

my voice

hi 
kiruthika k i enquired about the problem faced by u.Actualy the TANSET exam is conducted to get enrolled in the government seats in various institutions.So you now cannot get into govt seats but you can get into the management seats .For that you have to contact the college directly(private).I guess you cannot get into government colleges.sometimes they may also ask you for donation.The material i found on ur topic

For admission in the professional post-graduate programmes in various Government/Private universities/institutes in Tamil Nadu which include Anna University-Chennai, Anna University-Coimbatore, Anna University-Trichy, Anna University-Tirunelveli, Government and Government aided Institutes and Government Quota seats in private Institutes candidates have to secure high marks in Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test.

so hence i suggest you to contact various institute in virudhnagar.
The list of colleges you can get from my blog .
i hope my reply will help u.all the best for your future.
stay in touch.
everyones wellwisher........nakulgeeth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"Please give your valuable suggestion."